Welding screens are used extensively to protect people against dangerous radiations and projectiles emitted by welding arcs.
Hire Code: 340070
- Protect people against dangerous radiations and projectiles emitted by welding arcs.
- Provide optical protection from metal welding and flash
- Protect workers from sparks and hot metal projectiles that can cause severe burns to unprotected skin and can cause fires.
- Portable & Lightweight, Single person lift.
- Everything pre-connected & ready to use.
- Rapid change Conical Inlet Nozzles.
- Easy to use single instrument panel with menu driven interface.
- Configurable settings include:
Ambient conditions, sensor damping, units of measure,
data record rate.
- Able to measure flow in STD conditions or Actual conditions.
Four operating languages: English, German & Spanish
Only return the electronic instrument panel for annual calibration.
- Entire unit can fit in the boot of a small hatchback car
Standards: EN 1507/12237, DW/143, SMACNA
Volume Measurement: 1 to 150 L/s – over Nozzle Range
Typical Duty Points: 70 L/S at 2000 Pa – 140 L/s at 500 Pa
Pressure Measurement Accuracy: + / - 1% of reading +/- 1 digit
Volume Flow Accuracy: +/- 2.5% of reading +/- 1 digit
Resolution: 1 Pa
Sensor Damping: 0.5s to 7.5s
Voltage Options: 110Vac 60/60 Hz
Unit Size: 35w x 46d x 80h (cm) - Weight: 20kg
Carry Case Size: 45w x 45d x 55h (cm) - Weight: 10.5kg
Trolley size: 38w x 20d x 94h (cm) - Weight: 6.7kg
Head Office Address
Tel: 0800 587 5121