MI TOWER LiftShaft Alloy Access Tower
The MI TOWER LiftShaft is an EN 1004 Class 3 and EN 1139 6 compliant specialist version of the MI TOWER that allows the user to access lift spaces and other confined areas.
- Multiple size options available for your requirements from 4.2-32.2m
- Suitable to be built and used by just one person
- A stong, stable and safe option.
Reach heights in lift spaces and confined areas safely and quickly with the MI TOWER LiftShaft. Easy one person build and operation. Multiple size options available depending on your requirements from 4.2-32.2m.
- Utilises the standard MI TOWER components
- Reach platform heights up to 32.2m
- One person erection and operation
- Stable, strong and robust
- Safe assembly
- Small footprint
- For indoor use only
- EN 1004 Class 3 compliant
- EN 1139 6 compliant.
MEP Code: MiTowerCS4
Key Product Features
Compact & Versatile tower
Ideal for use on stairs and in confined spaces
Multiple options available depending on height requirements
Suitable for one person operation
Why Hire With Us?
Our Hire Fleet has been chosen to enable your business to work safely and comply with legislation, whilst increasing your productivity. With a reputation built-on service and reliability, a national network of branches and one of the most comprehensive hire fleets in the industry, we are the partner of choice for many contractors across the UK.