SLP Eco Compact Cutting Station 900S
This mobile, multi-purpose work station has been designed to offer maximum safety, accessibility and durability when cutting materials on site.
- Easy manoeuvrability around site
- Durable steel construction
- Internal 110V power source
- Lockable for safe storage of materials.
The SureLock Pro Eco Cutting Station 900S is designed and manufactured in the UK with ease of use and health and safety being at the forefront of the design. It is a compact cutting station constructed out of steel plate using the Patented SureLock Pro Manufacturing System, giving maximum protection and with an innovative ‘cut out front’ to allow easy loading of long work materials.
The SureLock Pro (SLP) Eco range is produced using 85% less welding, which has significant environmental benefits. On average, there is approximately four metres of welding saved in the manufacture of each storage vault. MEP Hire has contributed to saving over 23,000 kg of CO² and 19,550+ kWh in electricity since 2021.
- Constructed using unique SureLock Pro System
- Operator now works outside cutting area
- Innovative ‘cut out front’ to allow easy loading of long work pieces
- Fire resistant 'O' Rated foam minimises fire risk and noise pollution
- Safety microswitch disengages tool when screen is lifted
- Safety light is on when unit is powered
- 110v power supply
- Internal sockets and light within the cutting area
- PVC curtains protect from sparks
- Adjustable multi-function extending support arms
- Thick rubber mat provides good grip for a chop saw and reduces vibration
- Lockable cabinet beneath workbench area
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Internal dimensions (cutting area): W900mm x D735mm x H800mm
- Internal dimensions (storage area): W900mm x D690mm x H600mm
- External dimensions (including arms extended): W3100mm x D780mm x H1670mm
- Weight 240kg.
MEP Code: 310155
Key Product Features
Ideal for cutting lengths of metal, such as conduit, cable tray and pipe work
Reduces dust and noise
110V power source and light
Lockable storage area for tools
Why Hire With Us?
Our Hire Fleet has been chosen to enable your business to work safely and comply with legislation, whilst increasing your productivity. With a reputation built-on service and reliability, a national network of branches and one of the most comprehensive hire fleets in the industry, we are the partner of choice for many contractors across the UK.