Ridgid StrutSlayr Strut Shear Head
Improve efficiency on-site with this easy to use strut cutting tool from Ridgid. Order cutting tool and then choose from two sizes of die-heads.
- Delivers fab-shop quality, burr free cuts in 5 seconds or less
- Safe to use on-site - no grinding or sawing sparks
- Highly efficient tool delivering precise cuts every time - reduces the time it takes to cut strutwork
- Two size die-heads available: 21x41mm and 41x41mm.
The StrutSlayr attaches to Ridgid 32kN press tools to deliver a fab shop quality, burr-free cut in 5 seconds or less. No grinding or sawing sparks - just a clean, consistent shear cut with a pull of a trigger.
- Fab shop quality: Burr-free cuts eliminate the need for extra filing
- Increased efficiency: clean, consistent cuts in 5 seconds or less
- Shear Cut: no grinding or sawing sparks
- Portable: easy to move around site - mounts to Ridgid Tristands
- Built-in measuring guide: allows accuracy of cuts on-site
- Order cutting tool seperately, two size die-heads available: 21x41mm and 41x41mm.
MEP Code: 220262
How to use Guide
Marketing Cookies must be enabled to view third party videos
Key Product Features
Delivers fab-shop quality, burr free cuts in 5 seconds or less
Safe to use on-site - no grinding or sawing sparks
Highly efficient tool delivering precise cuts every time
Reduces the time it takes to cut strutwork
Why Hire With Us?
Our Hire Fleet has been chosen to enable your business to work safely and comply with legislation, whilst increasing your productivity. With a reputation built-on service and reliability, a national network of branches and one of the most comprehensive hire fleets in the industry, we are the partner of choice for many contractors across the UK.