Makita Cordless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill 36 Volt
Cordless and powerful portable rotary hammer drill offering three functions: rotary hammer, rotary only and hammer only.
- Fast charging, 36V lithium-ion battery
- Highly portable - ideal for use on-site
- Ergonomic design for added comfort.
The Makita built variable speed motor supplies 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,800 BPM for twice the drilling speed of early models. Three-mode operation for rotation only, hammering with rotation, or hammering only. Ergonomically designed vibration absorbing handle and a large two finger trigger for reduced operator fatigue. SDS Chisel can rotate 360° with 40 different positions.
- Three modes of operation (rotary and hammer, rotary only, hammer only)
- 40 different bit-angle settings
- Vibration absorbing handle for added comfort
- LED job light with preglow and afterglow functions
- Battery charge time 22 minutes
- Max. in masonry: 26mm
- Max. in steel: 13mm
- Max. in wood: 32mm
- Impacts per minute: 0-4800 ipm
- No load speed: 0-1200 rpm.
MEP Code: 090055
Key Product Features
Three functions: rotary hammer, rotary only and hammer only
Fast charging battery
Highly portable - ideal for use on-site
Ergonomic design for added comfort
Why Hire With Us?
Our Hire Fleet has been chosen to enable your business to work safely and comply with legislation, whilst increasing your productivity. With a reputation built-on service and reliability, a national network of branches and one of the most comprehensive hire fleets in the industry, we are the partner of choice for many contractors across the UK.