Mosa TS 300 KS/EL Diesel Welder & Generator
This engine-driven welder is a professional machine with electronic control of the welding process, capable of delivering up to 300A with a duty cycle of 60%. It alsoo acts as a generator.
- Can be used simultaneously as a welder and as a three-phase and single-phase electrical generator up to 10 kVA
- Continuous welding current
- Capable of welding any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 6mm in diameter.
Equipped with a KOHLER KD 477-2 diesel engine and an asynchronous alternator, it can be used simultaneously as a welder and as a three-phase and single-phase electrical generator up to 10 kVA. The welding current is continuous and can weld any kind of electrode (rutile, basic, cellulose) up to 6mm in diameter.
- Current range, continuous: 20 ÷ 300A
- Duty cycle: 300A 60% / 250A 100%
- Open circuit voltage: 70V
- Arc welding source in DC welding
- Welds any type of electrode, including cellulosic
- Electronic regulation of welding current
- AC generator, single-phase and three-phase
- Aux power also available while welding.
MEP Code: 340040
Key Product Features
Offers a welder and electrical generator in one machine
Delivers up to 300A with a duty cycle of 60%
Provides continuous welding current
Why Hire With Us?
Our Hire Fleet has been chosen to enable your business to work safely and comply with legislation, whilst increasing your productivity. With a reputation built-on service and reliability, a national network of branches and one of the most comprehensive hire fleets in the industry, we are the partner of choice for many contractors across the UK.