Thermal Arc 161 S Portable DC Welder
The Thermal Arc 161 S Portable DC Welder is designed for Stick operations.
- Maximum output: 155A
- Power indicator light
- Overheat/fault indicator light
- Weld amperage control
- Negative/positive weld output 50mm (receptacle).
Capable of delivering 110A on 115V circuits for Stick welding. The maximum output is 160A for either welding process. This welder features optimised hot start and arc-force circuits, delivering superior arc starting and control when stick welding.
- Inverter power source
- Tweco Weldskill 200A electrode holder with 4m lead
- Tweco Weldskill 200A ground clamp with 3m lead
- Victor argon regulator/flowgauge
- Adapter plug from 230V 50A - 115V 15A circuits
- Operating manual
- Four general purpose stick electrodes.
MEP Code: 340100
Key Product Features
Suitable for stick operations
Maximum output 155A
Power indicator light
Overheat/fault indicator light
Why Hire With Us?
Our Hire Fleet has been chosen to enable your business to work safely and comply with legislation, whilst increasing your productivity. With a reputation built-on service and reliability, a national network of branches and one of the most comprehensive hire fleets in the industry, we are the partner of choice for many contractors across the UK.